Wednesday, September 9, 2015

11 Year Old LDS Temple Preparation Book

My beautiful daughter Christina is turning 11 at the end of the month. I wanted to organize something for her to have as she prepares for her first temple experience in a year. This is very simple and I plan on printing it on cardstock and binding it for her.

All information was found from lds.org and is quoted. All images were attributed except for the cover photo of the Reno, NV temple from lds.org.

It is a little lengthy (23 pages) but I'm hoping that it can be a keepsake for her. With the pdf format, you should be able to choose which pages you want to print!

Please do not use for commercial purposes!! Enjoy!!


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I had recently been thinking I need to help my 11 year old be prepared to go to the temple....your Prep Book will help immensely!

Kim said...

I'm printing this awesome resource. I loved meeting with my kids on Sundays leading up to their baptism to do baptism prep. Now I can do this leading up to their first temple visit. I really appreciate your generosity!

Jeremy said...

Thank you! It's beautiful.

Lance and Em said...

Hi- Would it be possible to have this PDF?