Tuesday, July 1, 2014

4th of July Singing Time or LDS Family Home Evening

Jingo is like Bingo, but involves more thinking! Here is a game of Patriotic Jingo I created with clue cards at the bottom. There are 10 different boards, so you could even use as a singing time game and give each class a board. Of course, you'll need some sort of marker to put on the squares.
All clues are based off scriptures, songs and church magazine quotes.
If you don't have a scribd.com account, feel free to email me and I'll try to get a PDF version to you as soon as I can!
Like all things on this blog, please do not use for commercial or monetary gain.
  

2 comments :

noycee said...

I wasn't in love with my Sharing Time for tomorrow so I was pursuing the internet for better ideas. This is awesome! Thank you!

Sofia's Primary Ideas said...

Sister Noycee- Thanks so much!! I'm glad someone besides myself can use it! All my love to you!!!